Would you like to shop while each of your purchased item generates donations to fund mammograms for under-insured women in need against breast cancer?
The Breast Cancer Site was founded to help fund free mammograms for women in need — women for whom early detection would not otherwise be possible. Since its launch in October 2000, the site has established itself as a leader in online activism and
in the fight to prevent breast cancer deaths.
Shop to fight breast cancer! Support causes you care about while you shop for unique gifts from jewelry and clothing to household products and gifts in a wide variety of products that benefit our planet, people and animals.
Why Breast Cancer?
The issue of breast cancer is painfully close to many people’s hearts. Each year, over 200,000 women are diagnosed with invasive breast cancer while approximately 40,000 will die. With 2.9 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. alone, almost everyone
knows a life affected by a diagnosis. Greater awareness and early detection are two effective tools in preventing breast cancer related deaths, and The Breast Cancer Site provides both — through easy, online activities.
Access to mammography is a critical issue — breast cancer continues to be the second leading cause of death among women. Early detection is the key to survival and better treatment options, and mammography is among the best-known methods of early
detection. Unfortunately, while overall mammogram rates have stabilized over the past decade, certain groups of women are still not receiving these lifesaving screenings, particularly the uninsured and those with less formal education.
With a simple daily click of the pink button at The Breast Cancer Site, your help provide mammograms to those in need. You pay nothing. Mammograms are paid for by the site’s sponsors and distributed by the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
100% of sponsor advertising fees goes to our charitable partners.
In addition to clicking the pink Click Here to Give – it’s FREE button, visitors can make early detection and survival of breast cancer possible by shopping in The Breast Cancer Site store. With each item purchased, shoppers generate funds for free
mammograms for women in need. The store offers a wide array of items to show your support, including pink ribbon jewelry and apparel.
More Useful Links:
- We Are Greater Good - YouTube Video
- The Hunger Site - Providing food for people in need in the U.S. and around the world
- The Animals Rescue Site – Providing food and care for shelter animals
- The Veterans Site - Providing meals for veterans in need
- The Autism Site - Funding therapy for children living with autism
- The Diabetes Site - Funding vital research to help people affected by diabetes
- The Literacy Site - Providing books for children in the U.S. and around the world
- The Rainforest Site – Protecting vital habitat for wildlife
- Global Girl Friend Site - Helping women in Africa to launch a small business venture to support herself and her family